Reach Forward

This is what the Eternal One says, the One who does the impossible, the One who makes a path through the sea, a smooth road through tumultuous waters, Isaiah 43:16 (VOICE)
“Forget about what’s happened; don’t keep going over old history. Be alert, be present. I’m about to do something brand-new. It’s bursting out! Don’t you see it? There it is! I’m making a road through the desert, rivers in the badlands.”Isaiah 43:18-19 (MSG)

With our great and awesome God, all things are possible. Where there appears to be no way, He will make a way. Forget what lies behind and reach forward to what lies ahead. (Philippians 3:13) May we be alert to what God is doing and wanting us to do, in this present moment.

I’m not saying that I have this all together, that I have it made. But I am well on my way, reaching out for Christ, who has so wondrously reached out for me. Friends, don’t get me wrong: By no means do I count myself an expert in all of this, but I’ve got my eye on the goal, where God is beckoning us onward—to Jesus. I’m off and running, and I’m not turning back.Philippians 3:12-14 (MSG)

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ