His Name will be Called...

For a child will be born to us, a son will be given to us; And the government will rest on His shoulders; And His name will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Eternal Father, Prince of Peace. Isaiah 9:6 (NASB)

Jesus is Wonderful Counselor. Before you text a friend, talk to Jesus and listen for His answer. Jesus is Mighty God. Nothing is impossible with God. (Luke 1:37) Jesus is our conquering King. He has gained the victory for us, Christ is Eternal Father. In John 10:30, Jesus said,  “I and the Father are one.” Our Lord and Savior is also the Prince of Peace, and He has given it to us. Call on His name today.

Peace I leave with you; My [perfect] peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Do not let your heart be troubled, nor let it be afraid. [Let My perfect peace calm you in every circumstance and give you courage and strength for every challenge.]” —John 14:27 (AMP)

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ