His Hand of Love

You’ve gone into my future to prepare the way, and in kindness you follow behind me to spare me from the harm of my past. With your hand of love upon my life, you impart a blessing to me. Psalm 139:5 (TPT)

Our heavenly Father formed us in our mother’s womb and brought us into this world. When our days on this earth are done, He will be the One who welcomes us into a glorious eternity. And each day in between, He will be by our side, as we journey through life. We have the blessing of His Presence and His hand of love, gently leads us along the pathway that leads to life and life more abundantly. His hand of love is our protection and our peace.

Wherever I go, your hand will guide me; your strength will empower me. It’s impossible to disappear from you or to ask the darkness to hide me, for your presence is everywhere, bringing light into my night.Psalm 139:10-11 (TPT)

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ