More Grace

You may think that the situation is hopeless, but God gives us more grace when we turn away from our own interests. That’s why Scripture says, God opposes the proud, but He pours out grace on the humble. James 4:6 (VOICE)

Humble yourselves under the mighty hand of God, that He may exalt you at the proper time, (1 Peter 5:6). So I’ve learned from my experience that God protects the childlike and humble ones. For I was broken and brought low, but he answered me and came to my rescue! (Psalm 116:6 TPT) He rules by His might forever; His eyes keep watch on the nations; Let not the rebellious exalt themselves. Selah. (Psalm 66:7 NASB)  But the humble of heart will inherit every promise and enjoy abundant peace. (Psalm 37:11 TPT)

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ