Search Me

Search me, O God, and know my heart; test me and know my anxious thoughts. Point out anything in me that offends you, and lead me along the path of everlasting life.Psalm 139:23-24 (NLT)

Invite the LORD into every crevice and corner of your heart. Let Him examine each area and expose it to the light of His love. As His Presence inhabits more of your heart, anxious thoughts cease and peaces flows. He will soften and warm the cold, hard areas of your heart. Any bitterness will be turned to sweet. God will nurse the wounded parts and bring healing. He will restore the shattered broken pieces. Invite Him into those dark closets you hold under lock and key, and watch the wonderful work our God will do when we truly open our whole heart to Him.

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ