The LORD is my Shepherd

The LORD is my shepherd, I shall not want. He makes me lie down in green pastures; He leads me beside quiet waters. He restores my soul; He guides me in the paths of righteousness for His name’s sake. Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I fear no evil, for You are with me; Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me. Psalm 23:1-4 (NASB)

No matter how dark the valley you may walk through, remember the Shepherd is with you. The Amplified Bible says: The LORD is my Shepherd to feed, to guide and to shield me… (Psalm 23:1a). I will say to the LORD, “My refuge and my fortress, My God, in whom I trust!” For it is He who delivers you from the snare of the trapper and from the deadly pestilence. (Psalm 91:2-3 NASB)

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ