Follow Him


I hear the Lord saying, “I will stay close to you, instructing and guiding you along the pathway for your life. I will advise you along the way and lead you forth with my eyes as your guide. So don’t make it difficult; don’t be stubborn when I take you where you’ve not been before. Don’t make me tug you and pull you along. Just come with me!”
Psalm 32:8-9 (TPT)

In Luke 10:41 (NASB), Jesus said, “Martha, Martha, you are worried and distracted by many things…” Don’t let distractions and the cares of this world, hinder you from following Jesus, our Lord and Savior. When Jesus called those who became His disciples, they immediately left what they were doing and followed Him. (See Matthew 4:19-20, Matthew 4:21-22) They left their old way of life. What are you willing to give up, to pursue a deeper and closer walk with Christ?

May we follow Jesus, wherever He leads. Jesus is the answer. He is our only hope. Christ is the ultimate Fixer. Jesus the Anointed One, delivers, He rescues and He saves. Follow Him and He will show you best pathway for your life.

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ