Set Free

For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has set you free from the law of sin and of death. Romans 8:2 (NASB)

We are no longer slaves to sin. Jesus has set us free to live a more abundant life of love, joy, and peace, in holiness and righteousness. So now, what can I ever give back to God to repay him for the blessings he’s poured out on me? I will lift up his cup of salvation and praise him extravagantly for all that he’s done for me. (Psalm 116:12-13 TPT) Lord, because I am your loving servant, you have broken open my life and freed me from my chains. Now I’ll worship you passionately and bring to you my sacrifice of praise, drenched with thanksgiving! (Psalm 116:16-17 TPT) May our lips continually give thanks to God and praise Him. He has been so good to us, and His goodness and mercy extends to all generations.

The Spirit of the LORD is upon Me, because He anointed Me to bring good news to the poor. He has sent Me to proclaim release to captives, and recovery of sight to the blind, to set free those who are oppressed,” —Luke 4:18 (NASB)

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ