An Everlasting Love


The LORD appeared to him from afar, saying, “I have loved you with an everlasting love; Therefore I have drawn you with lovingkindness.
Jeremiah 31:3 (NASB 1995)

So we will never fear even if every structure of support were to crumble away. We will not fear even when the earth quakes and shakes, moving mountains and casting them into the sea. For the raging roar of stormy winds and crashing waves cannot erode our faith in you. Pause in his presence (Psalm 46:2-3 TPT)

Yet, in spite of all this, I still belong to you; you hold me by my right hand. (Psalm 73:23 TPT) The LORD has loved us with an everlasting love and no matter what happens, natural disasters, pandemics, etc., we are continually with Him, the safest place of all.

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ