Lead Me to the Rock

From the ends of the earth I call to you, I call as my heart grows faint; lead me to the rock that is higher than I.Psalm 61:2 (NIV)

No one is holy like the LORD! There is no one besides you; there is no Rock like our God. (1 Samuel 2:2 NLT) For no matter where I am, even when I’m far from home, I will cry out to you for a father’s help. When I’m feeble and overwhelmed by life, guide me into your glory, where I am safe and sheltered. Lord, you are a paradise of protection to me. You lift me high above the fray. None of my foes can touch me when I’m held firmly in your wraparound presence! Psalm 61:2-3 (TPT)

The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety. Psalm 18:2 (NLT)


Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ