This is the Day!


Put your heart and soul into every activity you do, as though you are doing it for the Lord himself and not merely for others.
Colossians 3:23 (TPT)

Whatever task God has given you today, work at it with all your heart. Seek to please God, rather than people. This is the day which the LORD has made; Let’s rejoice and be glad in it. (Psalm 118:24 NASB) Before we had even seen the light of day, all the days ordained for us were already recorded in His book. (See Psalm 139:16) So no matter what happens today, we can rejoice and know that God has already gone before us and made a way. Amen.

…as for me, I trust in You, LORD, I say, “You are my God.” My times are in Your hand… (Psalm 31:14-15a NASB)

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ