Have Hope

But this I call to mind, therefore I have hope. It is because of the LORD’s lovingkindnesses that we are not consumed, because His [tender] compassions never fail. They are new every morning; Great and beyond measure is Your faithfulness. Lamentations 3:21-23 (NASB1995)

Why are you in despair, O my soul? And why have you become disturbed within me? Hope in God, for I shall again praise Him for the help of His presence. (Psalm 42:5) In the midst of dismal circumstances, have hope in Yahweh. For the LORD is good; His lovingkindness is everlasting and His faithfulness to all generations. (Psalm 100:5) How blessed is he whose help is the God of Jacob, whose hope is in the LORD his God, Who made heaven and earth, the sea and all that is in them; Who keeps faith forever; (Psalms 146:5-6 NASB1995)

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ