His Unfailing Love

“…each day the LORD pours his unfailing love upon me, and through each night I sing his songs, praying to God who gives me life.”Psalm 42:8 (NLT)

The  unfailing love of Yahweh fills the earth, and is as vast as the heavens. (See Psalm 119:64, 36:5 NLT) The LORD’s unfailing love surrounds those who trust Him. (See Psalm 32:10) Be glad and rejoice in His unfailing love, for He has seen your troubles, and He cares about the anguish of your soul. (See Psalms‬ ‭31‬:‭7‬ ‭NLT‬‬) In His unfailing love, God will stand with you… (See Psalm 59:10 NLT) Always trust in and rely on God’s lovingkindness and faithfulness.

“Let me hear Your lovingkindness in the morning; For I trust in You; Teach me the way in which I should walk; For to You I lift up my soul.” Psalms‬ ‭143‬:‭8‬ ‭(NASB1995‬‬)

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ