The Nearness of God

But as for me, the nearness of God is my good; I have made the Lord GOD my refuge,
that I may tell of all Your works. Psalm 73:28  (NASB1995)

How good it is to be near God! How precious also are His thoughts to you! How vast is the sum of them! If you should count them, they would outnumber the sand. When you awake, you are still with Him. (See Psalm 139:17-18) …the very hairs of your head are all numbered. (Matthew 10:30 NASB1995) I will say of the LORD, “He is my refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust [with great confidence, and on whom I rely]!” (Psalm 91:2 AMP) He will cover you and completely protect you with His pinions, and under His wings you will find refuge; His faithfulness is a shield and a wall. (Psalm 91:4 AMP) Let us delight in the nearness of our great God.

Seek the LORD while He may be found, call upon Him while He is near. Isaiah‬ ‭55‬:‭6‬ ‭(NKJV‬‬)

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ