The Turn Around

You have turned my mourning into joyful dancing. You have taken away my clothes of mourning and clothed me with joy, that I might sing praises to you and not be silent. O LORD my God, I will give you thanks forever!Psalm 30:11-12 (NLT)

To everything there is a season, a time for every purpose under heaven: A time to weep, and a time to laugh; A time to mourn, and a time to dance; (Ecclesiastes 3:1, 4 NKJV) No matter what challenges are before you today, know that YAHWEH will turn your situation around. Sing to the LORD, all you godly ones! Praise his holy name. For his anger lasts only a moment, but his favor lasts a lifetime! Weeping may last through the night, but joy comes with the morning. (Psalm 30:4-5 NLT)

To console those who mourn in Zion, to give them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; That they may be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the LORD, that He may be glorified.” —Isaiah 61:3 (NKJV)

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ