His Presence

Create in me a clean heart, O God,
And renew a steadfast spirit within me.
Do not cast me away from Your presence,
And do not take Your Holy Spirit from me.
Restore to me the joy of Your salvation,
And uphold me by Your generous Spirit.
Psalm 51:10-12 (NKJ)

Thank God for His grace and His mercy, but there is nothing quite like His wonderful Presence. And He promises to never leave us or forsake us. In His holy Presence we are sanctified and filled with His peace that passes all understanding. His loving Presence chases all our fears away. In His Presence we find unspeakable joy and everlasting life. May you be sustained by His generous Spirit today and always.

Love,
Jackie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ