Just Say "Yes, Lord!"

It is the Spirit who gives life; the flesh profits nothing. The words that I speak to you are spirit, and they are life.John 6:63 (NKJV)

When will we, the church, take a stand for Jesus? If not now, then when? Let us stop consulting our flesh about how we "feel" instead of just saying "Yes!" to the Lord. Yes, I will go to church. Yes, I will pay my tithe. Yes, I will tell others about Jesus. Yes, I will love my neighbor as I love myself. Yes I will forgive. For if you live according to the flesh you will die; but if by the Spirit you put to death the deeds of the body, you will live. For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, these are sons of God (Romans 8:13-14, NKJV). Amen!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ