Power from on High!

“And now I will send the Holy Spirit, just as my Father promised. But stay here in the city until the Holy Spirit comes and fills you with power from heaven.”Luke 24:49 (NLT)

When we receive the Holy Spirit, we are endued with power from on high, from the throne room of heaven. In John 14:12, Jesus says, “Most assuredly, I say to you, he who believes in Me, the works that I do he will do also; and greater works than these he will do, because I go to My Father.” His power equips us to execute the will of God in our lives. We have this power to speak to mountains and have them move. Empowered from on high, we can declare our victory over this world, through our Lord Jesus Christ (1 Corinthians 15:57). You are of God, little children, and have overcome them, because He who is in you is greater than he who is in the world (1 John 4:4). We are OVERCOMERS!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ