52 Years Strong!

And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them.Romans 8:28 (NLT)

What have I learned in 52 years of living? The most important lesson I have learned is that our great big God is indeed good all the time! And He does in fact cause everything to work together for good. All the things I stressed out about, came and went and yet I stand. He faithfully brought me through things I thought I would never make it through. Wherever you are in life, know that He will see you through the good and the bad, the fire and the flood. God’s plans for you are good. As you love God and continue to follow Him, His wonderful plans and purpose for your life will unfold. It may not always be pretty, but it will be powerful!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ