Higher than I

From the end of the earth I will cry to You, when my heart is overwhelmed; Lead me to the rock that is higher than I. For You have been a shelter for me, a strong tower from the enemy. I will abide in Your tabernacle forever; I will trust in the shelter of Your wings. SelahPsalm 61:2-4 (NKJV)

Our heavenly Father dwells in a higher place. His ways higher than our ways, and His thoughts are higher than our thoughts. He is higher than any mountain that stands before us. When we take refuge in the shelter of His wings, we rise above the circumstances of this world. Dwell in the secret place of the Most High. He is our shelter from the enemy.

It is God who arms me with strength, and makes my way perfect. He makes my feet like the feet of deer, and sets me on my high places. (Psalm 18:32-33 NKJV)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ