A New Thing

“Forget the former things; do not dwell on the past. See, I am doing a new thing! Now it springs up; do you not perceive it? I am making a way in the wilderness and streams in the wasteland.”Isaiah 43:18-19 (NIV)

Don’t waste time pondering past events. Today is the day the LORD has made. His mercies begin afresh each morning (Lamentations 3:23 NLT). Be fully present in the here and now. Watch expectantly to see what new thing the LORD has in store for you today.

I am the LORD; that is my name! I will not yield my glory to another or my praise to idols. See, the former things have taken place, and new things I declare; before they spring into being I announce them to you.” (Isaiah 42:8-9 NIV)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ