Surely He will Help You

‘‘Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, surely I will help you, surely I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.’’ Isaiah 41:10 (NASB)

When we go through difficult times, we never have to feel like we are all alone. Not only is our God with us, but He promises to help us and to hold us up. The eyes of the LORD search the whole earth in order to strengthen those whose hearts are fully committed to him. (2 Chronicles 16:9a NLT).

Every setback is a set-up for God to show Himself mighty and strong on your behalf. Persevere through the pain and the problems because He has a higher purpose a greater plan. Indeed we count them blessed who endure. You have heard of the endurance of Job and have seen the outcome of the Lord’s dealings, that the Lord is full of compassion and is merciful. (James 5:11). The LORD gave Job twice as much as he had before his troubles began. (Job 42:10)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ