His Power in Us

So we’re not giving up. How could we! Even though on the outside it often looks like things are falling apart on us, on the inside, where God is making new life, not a day goes by without his unfolding grace.2 Corinthians 4:16 (MSG)

Do not lose heart. Even though our outward man is perishing, yet the inward man is being renewed day by day (2 Corinthians 4:16 NKJV). Let us give thanks and praise to the LORD, for we are fearfully and wonderfully made; Wonderful are His works, and my soul knows it very well. (Psalm 139:14 AMP). It is Christ’s mighty power that works within us. (Colossians 1:29) And His power works best when we admit our weaknesses. The Apostle Paul said, “I am glad to boast about my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ can work through me.” (2 Corinthians 12:9b NLT). His unfolding grace is all we need to go from glory to glory. Each and every day His grace unfolds new life in us so we can persistently pursue all that God has for us.

My grace is all you need. My power works best in weakness.” (2 Corinthians 12:9a NLT)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ