Find Rest

The LORD is my shepherd; I have all that I need. He lets me rest in green meadows; he leads me beside peaceful streams. He renews my strength. He guides me along right paths, bringing honor to his name.Psalm 23:1-3 (NLT)

Realize that the LORD alone is God. He made us, and we are his. We are his people and the sheep in his care (Psalm 100:3 GW). He carries the lambs in his arms, holding them close to his heart. (Isaiah 40:11) We can rest, knowing that as our Shepherd, the LORD provides all that we need. He is our guide to keep us on the paths of righteousness. He protects us from the enemy. As we rest in Him, He refreshes and restores our souls.

In Matthew 11:29, Jesus said when we take His yoke upon ourselves and learn from Him, we would find rest for our souls. Find rest today.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ