Great is His Love

Teach me your way, LORD, that I may rely on your faithfulness; give me an undivided heart, that I may fear your name. I will praise you, Lord my God, with all my heart; I will glorify your name forever. For great is your love toward me; you have delivered me from the depths, from the realm of the dead.Psalm 86:11-13 (NIV)

Great is God's Love! He crowns us with lovingkindness and tender mercies. (Psalm 103:4) Because of His lovingkindness and truth, we are preserved. God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble (Psalm 46:1 NKJV). The LORD hears his people when they call to him for help. He rescues them from all their troubles.(Psalm 34:17 NLT).

Cause me to hear Your lovingkindness in the morning, for in You do I trust; Cause me to know the way in which I should walk, for I lift up my soul to You. (Psalm 143:8)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ