In God We Trust

And those who know Your name [who have experienced Your precious mercy] will put their confident trust in You, for You, O LORD, have not abandoned those who seek You. —Psalm 9:10 (AMP)

As for God, His way is perfect; The word of the LORD is proven; He is a shield to all who trust in Him (Psalm 18:30 NKJV). The LORD is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer; My God, my strength, in whom I will trust; My shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold (Psalm 18:2 NKJV). Oh, taste and see that the LORD is good; Blessed is the man who trusts in Him! (Psalm 34:8 NKJV)

Stamped on our currency is the statement: “In God We Trust”. As we spend our money, let it be a reminder that when you invest your trust in the LORD, your receive great dividends. His bank account is never overdrawn. Some trust in chariots and some in horses, but we will remember and trust in the name of the LORD our God. (Psalm 20:7 AMP)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ