Our Greatest Need

When You said, “Seek My face [in prayer, require My presence as your greatest need],” my heart said to You, “Your face, O LORD, I will seek...”Psalm 27:8 (AMP)

The Presence of the LORD is our greatest need. With God all things are possible (Matthew 19:26). In Philippians 4:13 the Message Bible states: “Whatever I have, wherever I am, I can make it through anything in the One who makes me who I am.” For good success and victory in this life, His presence is a vital necessity. Then [with a deep longing] you will seek Me and require Me [as a vital necessity] and [you will] find Me when you search for Me with all your heart. (Jeremiah 29:13 AMP)

Jeremiah 29:13-14 (MSG) says, “When you come looking for me, you’ll find me. “Yes, when you get serious about finding me and want it more than anything else, I’ll make sure you won’t be disappointed.” We will not be disappointed when we desire God’s presence in our lives, more than anything else. And Jesus promises,  “…and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age.” Matthew 28:20 (NKJV)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ