Keep the Celebration Going!

And I’m going to keep that celebration going because I know how it’s going to turn out. Through your faithful prayers and the generous response of the Spirit of Jesus Christ, everything he wants to do in and through me will be done. I can hardly wait to continue on my course. I don’t expect to be embarrassed in the least.Philippians 1:19-20 (MSG)

Let us continually celebrate the victory Jesus gained for us on the cross and in the empty tomb. He paid the debt for our sins and reunited us with the Father. Now thanks be to God who always leads us in triumph in Christ... (2 Corinthians 2:14). For to me, to live is Christ [He is my source of joy, my reason to live] and to die is gain [for I will be with Him in eternity]. (Philippians 1:21 AMP)

The people who walked in darkness have seen a great light. For those who lived in a land of deep shadows— light! sunbursts of light! You repopulated the nation, you expanded its joy. Oh, they’re so glad in your presence! Festival joy! The joy of a great celebration… (Isaiah 9:2-3 MSG)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ