By Our Side

God, my shepherd! I don’t need a thing. You have bedded me down in lush meadows, you find me quiet pools to drink from. True to your word, you let me catch my breath and send me in the right direction. Even when the way goes through Death Valley, I’m not afraid when you walk at my side. Your trusty shepherd’s crook makes me feel secure. Psalm 23:1-4 (MSG)

With Jesus by our side, we have all we need. As the good Shepherd, He is true to His Word and continually cares for His sheep. He provides for all our needs. He leads us along on the right path. No matter what valley you go through, just keep following Jesus. He is the way.

“I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd gives His life for the sheep.” (John 10:11 NKJV)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ