Wait to See

I will climb up to my watchtower and stand at my guardpost. There I will wait to see what the LORD says and how he will answer my complaint.Habakkuk 2:1 (NLT)

Instead of getting anxious and fearful in response to a bad report from the enemy, look with eyes of faith to our heavenly Father. We can fully enjoy His Presence and remain in His peace, as we fully rely on the LORD. He will keep in perfect peace, all whose mind is stayed upon Him. So now, take your stand and see the great things which the LORD will do before your eyes.

Because You have been my help, therefore in the shadow of Your wings I will rejoice. My soul follows close behind You; Your right hand upholds me. (Psalm 63:7-8 NKJV) We can rejoice knowing that with God on our side, nothing can stand against us.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ