Hope in God

Why are you in despair, O my soul? And why have you become restless and disturbed within me? Hope in God and wait expectantly for Him, for I shall again praise Him for the help of His presence. Psalm 42:5 (AMP)

Keep your hope in God alive and active. When life is overwhelming, instead of giving up, give in to the power and strength of the Holy Spirit in you. Let your mind rest on the faithfulness of our heavenly Father. For He will refresh the weary and satisfy the faint. (Jeremiah 31:25) And those who know Your name [who have experienced Your precious mercy] will put their confident trust in You, For You, O LORD, have not abandoned those who seek You. (Psalm 9:10 AMP)

Show me your ways, LORD, teach me your paths. Guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long. (Psalm 25:4-5 NIV)

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ