Finish with Joy

But none of these things move me; nor do I count my life dear to myself, so that I may finish my race with joy, and the ministry which I received from the Lord Jesus, to testify to the gospel of the grace of God.Acts 20:24 (NKJV)

Don’t be moved by the troubles that come your way. For our light and momentary afflictions won’t last very long. Yet they produce for us a glory that vastly outweighs them and will last forever! (2 Corinthians 4:17) Continue to fight the good fight, finish the race, and keep the faith. (2 Timothy 4:7) Let's not just finish the race, but let us cross the finish line with joy. The joy of the LORD is your strength. Never let the enemy steal your joy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ