A Sure Thing

Trust in the LORD forever, for in Yah, the LORD, is everlasting strength. Isaiah 26:4 (NKJV)

The LORD is my strength and my [impenetrable] shield; My heart trusts [with unwavering confidence] in Him, and I am helped; Therefore my heart greatly rejoices, and with my song I shall thank Him and praise Him. (Psalm 28:7 AMP) Depend on God and keep at it because in the LORD God you have a sure thing. (Isaiah 26:4 MSG) We have an endless supply of strength when we look to God as our source. Some trust in chariots, and some in horses; but we will remember the name of the LORD our God. (Psalm 20:7 NKJV) And those who know Your name will put their trust in You; for You, LORD, have not forsaken those who seek You. (Psalm 9:10  NKJV)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ