Seek & Find

Then you will call upon Me and come and pray to Me, and I will listen to you. You will seek Me and find Me when you search for Me with all your heart.Jeremiah 29:12-13 (NASB)

The LORD will be found by a heart that is genuinely seeking Him. In Jeremiah 29:14 (MSG), He says, “Yes, when you get serious about finding me and want it more than anything else, I’ll make sure you won’t be disappointed.” May our ears be open to hear His still small voice beckoning us to come to Him. As Jesus said in John 10:27 (NKJV), “My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me.” When we fix our eyes on Jesus, the author and perfecter of our faith, we can run with endurance the race God has set before us, knowing that we can do all things through Christ who gives us strength.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ