Drink Living Water!

“For my people have done two evil things: They have abandoned me— the fountain of living water. And they have dug for themselves cracked cisterns that can hold no water at all!”Jeremiah 2:13 (NLT) 
O LORD, the hope of Israel, all who turn away from you will be disgraced. They will be buried in the dust of the earth, for they have abandoned the LORD, the fountain of living water. Jeremiah 17:13 (NLT)

“Ho! Everyone who thirsts, come to the waters;” (Isaiah 55:1 NKJV) Drinking from the wells of this world, will leave you empty and thirsty. When we drink of the Living Water, we are richly satisfied, and experience the abundant life. In John 4:13-14 (NKJV), Jesus said, “Whoever drinks of this water will thirst again, but whoever drinks of the water that I shall give him will never thirst. But the water that I shall give him will become in him a fountain of water springing up into everlasting life.

And He said to me, “It is done! I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End. I will give of the fountain of the water of life freely to him who thirsts.” (Revelation 21:6 NKJV)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ