Stay Tuned In

God’s Sunrise will break in upon us, shining on those in the darkness, those sitting in the shadow of death, then showing us the way, one foot at a time, down the path of peace.Luke 1:79  (MSG)

In spite of the tense times we live in, as believers, we can experience everlasting peace. In the midst of the turmoil, we have the Prince of Peace, the One who has overcome the world. In the severe storms of life, we have the strong tower as a refuge. Stay tuned in to His Presence, and be led by His Holy Spirit. He will guide us along the right paths, one step at a time. He shows us the way of life and fills us with joy in His Presence. (Acts 2:28)

The LORD is my shepherd; I have all that I need. He lets me rest in green meadows; he leads me beside peaceful streams. He renews my strength. He guides me along right paths, bringing honor to his name.Psalm 23:1-3 (NLT) Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ