Careful Watch

“Behold, I am with you and will keep [careful watch over you and guard] you wherever you may go, and I will bring you back to this [promised] land; for I will not leave you until I have done what I have promised you.”Genesis 28:15 (AMP)

No need to worry because God is watching over you. The LORD is with you and He keeps careful watch over you. He is faithful to fulfill all His promises, because He watches over His Word to perform it. Instead of putting your mental energy into worrying about problems, set your mind on our mighty God, and His faithfulness. Then you will trust Him to handle your concerns and you can enjoy the pleasure and privilege of His Presence. Delight yourself also in the LORD, and He shall give you the desires of your heart. (Psalm 37:4 NKJV)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ