God Rules!

Though the cherry trees don’t blossom and the strawberries don’t ripen, though the apples are worm-eaten and the wheat fields stunted, though the sheep pens are sheepless and the cattle barns empty, I’m singing joyful praise to God. I’m turning cartwheels of joy to my Savior God. Counting on God’s Rule to prevail, I take heart and gain strength. I run like a deer. I feel like I’m king of the mountain! Habakkuk 3:17-19 (MSG)

No matter how external circumstances appear, trust in the LORD. Choose to rejoice in the LORD and count on God’s Rule to prevail in your life. He is the God of more than enough. The Lord God is my strength [my source of courage, my invincible army]; Habakkuk 3:19a (AMP)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ