Keep Walking

Even when I walk through the darkest valley, I will not be afraid, for you are close beside me. Your rod and your staff protect and comfort me. Psalm 23:4 (NLT)

No matter what kind of situation you may be walking through, remember the LORD is your Shepherd. You can feel secure, because He is with you. Keep walking, taking each step by faith. His rod will protect you and His staff will guide you along on the right path. He will refresh your soul and give you new strength.

Surely goodness and mercy and unfailing love shall follow me all the days of my life, and I shall dwell forever [throughout all my days] in the house and in the presence of the LORD. Psalm 23:6 (AMP)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ