Win-Win

For I know the plans and thoughts that I have for you,’ says the LORD, ‘plans for peace and well-being and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope.Jeremiah 29:11 (AMP)

Let us be thankful God woke us up this morning. I am so grateful that God has a plan and a purpose for each day of our lives. If there was an escape button to life, I believe many of us would have pushed the button by now, having a desire to depart and be with Christ, which is far better (Philippians 1:23). But after we have opened our hearts to Jesus, the heavenly Father leaves us here so we can show others the Way. We are to let the light of His love and grace shine through us and draw others to Jesus. So be thankful today and every day. Abba Father has not forgotten about you. He has an extraordinary purpose and a plan for your life and He is going to work everything together for good. Amen.

Alive, I’m Christ’s messenger; dead, I’m his bounty. Life versus even more life! I can’t lose.  (Philippians 1:20 MSG) The work of Christ, created a win-win situation for us all. Hallelujah!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ