Not Abandoned

“But the Counselor, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, will teach you all things and remind you of everything I have told you.”John 14:26 (CSB) 
“I’m leaving you well and whole. That’s my parting gift to you. Peace. I don’t leave you the way you’re used to being left—feeling abandoned, bereft. So don’t be upset. Don’t be distraught.”John 14:27 MSG

In John 14:18 (NKJV) Jesus told His disciples, “I will not leave you orphans…” He said, “I will ask the Father, and He will give you another Helper, that He may be with you forever;” (John 14:16 NASB) We have the Holy Spirit, our Helper and Counselor. He is always with us. Seek His help and counsel. He is the Spirit of truth (John 14:17) Rely on His wisdom. He is at work in every Believer to bring about the perfect will of God. Whatever we accomplish for the glory of God is not by might nor by power, but by His Spirit. (Zechariah 4:6)

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ