Praise the LORD!

Praise the LORD! Let all that I am praise the LORD. I will praise the LORD as long as I live. I will sing praises to my God with my dying breath.Psalm 146:1-2 (NLT)

May we continually praise and give thanks to the LORD. He inhabits the praises of His people. When we whine and complain, it kills our joy and peace. When our mouths continually praise and give thanks to God, even in the midst of adverse circumstances, we strengthen our trust and reliance on God. We are able to keep our peace and joy, knowing that our mighty God is working everything together for good.

Be thankful in all circumstances, for this is God’s will for you who belong to Christ Jesus. 1 Thessalonians 5:18 (NLT) 

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ