Be Still

“Be still, be calm, see, and understand I am the True God. I am honored among all the nations. I am honored over all the earth.”Psalm 46:10 (VOICE)

Cease striving and understand that the LORD our God is the one true God. He is the Most High God. Honor Him. Our heavenly Father is over all the earth. The Message Bible says to: “Step out of the traffic! Take a long, loving look at me, your High God, above politics, above everything.” (Psalm 46:10 MSG) He reigns over every situation in your life, over every mountain and over every valley. And He loves you. He is always with you, never to leave you nor forsake you.

Surrender your anxiety! Be silent and stop your striving and you will see that I am God. I am the God above all the nations, and I will be exalted throughout the whole earth. Psalm 46:10 (TPT)

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ