Receive the Word

For as rain and snow can’t go back once they’ve fallen, but soak into the ground and nourish the plants that grow, providing seed to the farmer and bread for the hungry, so it is when I declare something. My word will go out and not return to Me empty, but it will do what I wanted; it will accomplish what I determined. Isaiah 55:10-11 (VOICE)

Acts 17:11 (NASB) says, the believers in Berea received the word with great eagerness, examining the Scriptures daily… May we be open vessels to receive the Word of God and let it soak into the good soil of our hearts. It will nourish our spirits and restore life to us. Then we can feed a good Word to the hungry and hurting in our sphere. The Word of God cleanses and refreshes, and it stands forever. Amen.

Unless Your law had been my delight, I would then have perished in my affliction. I will never forget Your precepts, for by them You have given me life.Psalm 119:92-93 (NKJV)

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ