Study the Map

How can a young person live a clean life? By carefully reading the map of your Word.
I’m single-minded in pursuit of you; don’t let me miss the road signs you’ve posted.
I’ve banked your promises in the vault of my heart so I won’t sin myself bankrupt.
Be blessed, God; train me in your ways of wise living. Psalm 119:9-12 (MSG)

In order to live wisely, we need to read and navigate our lives based on the map of God’s Word. Study this Book of Instruction continually. Meditate on it day and night so you will be sure to obey everything written in it. Only then will you prosper and succeed in all you do. (Joshua 1:8 NLT)

Guide my steps by your word, so I will not be overcome by evil. Psalm 119:133 (NLT)

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ