Known & Loved

O LORD, You have searched me and known me. You know when I sit down and when I rise up;
You understand my thought from afar. You scrutinize my path and my lying down, and are intimately acquainted with all my ways. Psalm 139:1-3 (NASB)

God knows us better than we know ourselves. We are an open book to Him, there is no reason to try and hide. Our heavenly Father knows everything about us and He still loves us. Why set your hopes on the temporal things of this world for fulfillment. They are fleeting, and will soon disappear. However, His gifts are eternal. Abba Father continually pours out grace and compassion upon us. We receive a constant flow of His love, and it will never fail us. His mercies are new every morning. Stake your confidence in God and His love for you. And when we allow Him to fill us, we experience an overflow that splashes on those around us, and enriches their lives. Live in the overflow!

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ