Pitch your Tent in the Land of Hope

David said it all:
I saw God before me for all time. Nothing can shake me; he’s right by my side. I’m glad from the inside out, ecstatic; I’ve pitched my tent in the land of hope. I know you’ll never dump me in Hades; I’ll never even smell the stench of death. You’ve got my feet on the life-path, with your face shining sun-joy all around.Acts 2:25-28 (MSG) 

Pitch your tent in the land of hope and camp out there. Don’t let the enemy lure you into the territory of discouragement and defeat. God is right by your side. So be strong and courageous, all you who put your hope in the LORD! (Psalm 31:24 NLT) With God on your side, nothing will be able to stand against you.

  …You direct me on a path that leads to a beautiful life. As I walk with You, the pleasures are never-ending, and I know true joy and contentment. Acts 2:28 (VOICE)

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ