Great is His Faithfulness!

It is because of the LORD’s lovingkindnesses that we are not consumed, because His [tender] compassions never fail. They are new every morning; Great and beyond measure is Your faithfulness. Lamentations 3:22-23 (AMP)

In difficult times, remember the faithfulness of our great God. Recall the troubles He has brought you through in the past. In 2 Timothy 4:16-17, the Apostle Paul said: “At my first defense no one supported me, but all deserted me; may it not be counted against them. But the Lord stood with me and strengthened me…” God shows no favoritism (Acts 10:34 NLT). When others abandon you, He stands with you and strengthens you. Yes, and the Lord will deliver me from every evil attack and will bring me safely into his heavenly Kingdom. All glory to God forever and ever! (2 Timothy 4:18 NLT)

Now behold, today I am going the way of all the earth, and you know in all your hearts and in all your souls that not one word of all the good words which the LORD your God spoke concerning you has failed; all have been fulfilled for you, not one of them has failed.” —Joshua 23:14 (NASB)

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ