Trust in the LORD

I hate those who worship worthless idols. I trust in the LORD. I will be glad and rejoice in your unfailing love, for you have seen my troubles, and you care about the anguish of my soul. You have not handed me over to my enemies but have set me in a safe place.Psalm 31:6-8 (NLT)

How great is the goodness you have stored up for those who fear you. You lavish it on those who come to you for protection, blessing them before the watching world. (Psalm 31:19 NLT) Oh, love the LORD, all you His saints! For the LORD preserves the faithful, and fully repays the proud person. Be of good courage, and He shall strengthen your heart, all you who hope in the LORD. (Psalm 31:23-24 NKJV)

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ