True Joy & Contentment

…You direct me on the path that leads to a beautiful life. As I walk with You, the pleasures are never-ending, and I know true joy and contentment.Psalm 16:11 (VOICE)

We find true joy and contentment when we continually walk with the LORD, each day of our lives. May we fix our gaze upon Christ Jesus, our Lord and Savior, the eternal King of kings. In Philippians 4:11-13 (VOICE), the Apostle Paul says, “…I have learned to be content in whatever circumstances. I know how to survive in tight situations, and I know how to enjoy having plenty. In fact, I have learned how to face any circumstances: fed or hungry, with or without. I can be content in any and every situation through the Anointed One who is my power and strength.” Amen.

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ